Product code: 73131602
Perfect for formal and casual dining is this 44 piece cutlery set which has been made from 18/10 polished stainless steel and designed with a classic, curvaceous shape.
Mealtimes form the backdrop of many of our household interactions, and we think it's only right that they get the level of quality equipment that they deserve. The Luna cutlery range is crafted from gleaming 18/10 stainless steel, with a bold and shapely design. Charming and laid-back, it is casual enough for intimate gatherings but still elegantly suitable for formal dinner parties. It is pleasingly weighty and dishwasher safe, for mealtime experiences to be cherished and remembered.
- John Lewis & Partners
- Care instructions
- Remove and hand-dry the cutlery with a soft cloth once the dishwasher cycle has finished. Load knives with the blade pointing downwards and use a liquid or cream detergent. Rinse or wash the cutlery after use to avoid pitting or staining.
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Type
- Table Fork: L19.8cm, Table Knife: L23.1cm, Dessert Fork: L17.8cm, Dessert Knife: L20.2cm, Soup Spoon: L17.6cm, Dessert Spoon: L17.8cm, Teaspoon: L14.1cm, Serving Spoon: L19.7cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Number of pieces
- Table Fork (6), Table Knife (6), Dessert Fork (6), Dessert Knife (6), Soup Spoon (6), Dessert Spoon (6), Tea Spoon (6), Serving Spoon (2)
- Place Settings
A complete set of items provided for one person at a meal
- Table Fork: 45g, Table Knife: 90g, Dessert Fork: 32g, Dessert Knife: 61g, Soup Spoon: 44g, Dessert Spoon: 40g, Teaspoon: 22g, Serving Spoon: 55g
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy