Product code: 73117004The gentle lines and glowing shine of this dessert fork make it feel almost good enough to eat, as a perfect accompaniment for those times when you want to indulge in something sweet.
Mealtimes form the backdrop of many of our household interactions, and we think it's only right that they get the level of quality equipment that they deserve. The Luna cutlery range is crafted from gleaming 18/10 stainless steel, with a bold and shapely design. Charming and laid-back, it is casual enough for intimate gatherings but still elegantly suitable for formal dinner parties. It is pleasingly weighty and dishwasher safe, for mealtime experiences to be cherished and remembered.
Reimagining heritage style with a fresh twist, Modern Country is inspired by the beautiful gardens at the Leckford Estate, our working farm in Hampshire. Discover painterly florals and botanical prints in subtle shades, as well as a range of contemporary farmhouse furniture.
- John Lewis & Partners
- Care instructions
- Remove and hand-dry the cutlery with a soft cloth once the dishwasher cycle has finished. Load knives with the blade pointing downwards and use a liquid or cream detergent. Rinse or wash the cutlery after use to avoid pitting or staining.
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Type
- Dishwasher Safe
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Grade
Stainless Steel Grade
The highest grade is 18/10 which contains 18% chrome for protection against corrosion and 10% nickel for lustre & resistance to high temperatures. Stainless Steel knife blades contain 13% chrome and no nickel for a longer lasting, sharper edge.
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
|Rest of World||£10.00|