Product code: 64668906
Brighten up your home interior with this colourful striped rug. With an eclectic, mixed palette, it’ll transform even the most neutral of colour schemes to give your living space some added zest. It’s hand loomed in India with tremendous care and attention and the all-wool pile creates a satisfyingly dense finish.
The John Lewis Foundation: This rug has been handmade in an area of India where not all children have access to education. Through the John Lewis Foundation, which was set up to help improve the well-being of disadvantaged communities, we have worked with a local charity Care & Fair India to fund the building and running of a new school offering secondary education to teenage girls who would not otherwise have this opportunity.
John Lewis Foundation, a registered charity: 11181620.The John Lewis Foundation was established to benefit communities in the UK and overseas. Since 2007, it's supported 50 charities in 9 countries promoting education, enterprise and employment.
About your new rug
- We recommend John Lewis & Partners Rug Hold Underlay. It prevents your rug from moving underfoot and protects against colour transfer to the floor
- Shedding is a natural characteristic of wool particularly on new rugs. This will reduce over time and will not affect your rug's performance. Vacuum clean regularly to reduce the shedding.
- When vacuuming your rug, use suction only. Rotating brushes may damage the fibres
- Blot any spills with a clean, dry cloth. Do not rub or use harsh detergents.
- Latex backed therefore not suitable for underfloor heating. Specialist cleaning recommended.
- John Lewis & Partners
- Care instructions
- Specialist cleaning recommended. Use rug hold underlay to help prevent your rug from moving and colour transfer
- Country of Origin
- L120 x W60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Floor covering collection
- 100% Wool
- Rug Construction
- Hand loomed
- L120 x W60cm: 2.1kg, L150 x W90cm: 4kg, L180 x W120cm: 6.5kg
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 4pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 4pm for delivery the next morning.
- International Delivery
Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.