Product code: 75680296
- Durable and comfortable PU handlebar grips
- non-slip deck for stability
- Long rear brake
- Reinforced structure with metal plate to support anyone up to 50Kg
- Glossy finish on the T-Bar
- 3 heights adjustable T-Bar for up to 6 years
- Flashing light wheels
Scoot around with My First Scooter from John Lewis & Partners!
My First Scooter is designed for children aged 3 years and above. This 3-wheel scooter has an adjustable T-bar with a pushpin feature with three different height settings, a handlebar that grows with the child for extended play value (recommended for children up to 6 years).
Safety’s at the forefront of this scooter’s design with a sturdy non-slip deck for stability with a reinforced structure, handlebar grips, lean steering and a steering lock option, helping your child get to grips with riding and turning. All these features help to teach scooter skills as the child develops and learns how to ride and with flashing colourful kinetic-powered lights in the wheels your child will be seen scooting in style!
- Assembly Required
- Partial self-assembly required
- John Lewis & Partners
- Country of Origin
- 77 x 28cm
- Plastic, aluminium
- Maximum User Weight
- Suitable From
- 3 years
- Scooters & Scooter Accessories
- Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Next or named evening delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Friday
- This item is not available for Collect+
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy