Interest Free Credit is available at checkout when you spend £500 or more on selected Home products. 0% APR Representative.
John Lewis & Partners 60 Night Comfort Trial
Our 60-night trial applies to all John Lewis & Partners mattresses, excluding ANYDAY and Special Buy. This means that if you want to exchange your mattress within 60 nights from delivery you can choose a different model. For hygiene reasons, you need to have purchased a new mattress protector in the same transaction.
Terms and conditions
1. For mattress purchases bought from 12th April 2021, our 60-Night Sleep Comfort Trial starts on the date of delivery and an exchange can be made within 60 nights. If you need to exchange your mattress, please visit your nearest shop with your original transaction information, which includes the details of your mattress protector.
2. Customers are entitled to an exchange, with a refund of the difference if you choose a cheaper model. Or, you can pay the difference if you choose a more expensive model. Full refunds are not accepted unless faulty.
3. For hygiene reasons, you must buy a mattress protector in the same transaction as your new mattress. For the trial to be valid, the mattress protector must be used with the new mattress. Our normal returns policy applies to mattress protectors and they are non-refundable once used. The mattress must be in perfect condition when collected.
4. The offer is available on all John Lewis & Partners mattresses, excluding Special Buy, John Lewis ANYDAY and divan frames.
5. Only one exchange per customer.
6. Delivery must be to the same address as the first sale.
7. The offer is available when we can verify the purchase and delivery date.
8. This does not affect Sleep Trials offered by other brands.
9. There is a customer collection and recycling fee of £29.95 for the returned mattress
Product code: 80024922
- Made in the UK
Our Natural Collection has been upgraded and reinvented to provide even better comfort, whilst being our most sustainable range yet. Fully recyclable at its end of life thanks to a completely glue-free design, and with new and improved side stitching, the Leckford Linen models have a total of 3,400 springs in the king size and provide pressure-relieving, responsive support.
About Ortho Support
The Leckford Linen models fit into our Ortho Support range. These are reassuringly dense and supportive, perfect for those who prefer a firmer feel.
This mattress is upholstered with layers of insulating wool and breathable linen and cotton to maintain a natural airflow throughout the night. Natural fillings are durable and highly absorbent, helping to keep your sleep environment fresh-feeling and hygienic. Manufactured in Yorkshire by Harrison Spinks, more than 50% of the fillings in each mattress are sourced and grown from a local farm, and all fibres are made into fillings in the UK to ensure responsible manufacturing.
Cortec™ pocket spring system
The high density pocket springs in this support system are produced in a smaller, finer and more tightly coiled format and distributed to provide more individual points of contact with the body. This ensures greater contour accuracy, keeping your body weight evenly distributed and reducing pressure points with precision. Cortec springs are also lighter than conventional springs, so work alongside the natural fillings to ensure better ventilation each night. The Cortec pocket spring system was awarded Component of the Year at the 2019 NBF Bed Show.
Sustainable comfort technology
Marking a sustainable step forward, the Cortec springs are individually pocketed and sealed with heat, rather than glue. This makes the mattress 100% recyclable at the end of its life, as each spring can be simply disassembled and reinvented in the future, ensuring zero waste to landfill. We guarantee to recycle your mattress responsibly when you’re ready to buy your next one, after seven years. Visit us in store or call 03456 049 049 and we will help you to choose a new mattress and recycle this one, so that you can sleep even better knowing you are doing the right thing for the environment.
Chemical free sleep surface
Traditionally, manufacturers have added chemicals to mattress fabrics in order for them to be fire retardant and compliant with regulations. In our quest to be as natural as possible, this mattress has a naturally fire retardant cover that is free from chemical treatment.
Make the most of your mattress
After unwrapping your new mattress, leave it in a well-ventilated room for a few hours. Any natural scent from the fillings will dissipate after a few days. We recommend using a cotton mattress protector and airing your mattress regularly. If you’re placing this mattress on a slatted base, ensure the gaps are no more than 7.5cm apart.
Try before you buy
This is an important purchase and it’s worthwhile to try your choice of mattress in store to make sure it's right for you. Our store Partners will be able to tell you more about its benefits, and recommend options based on your needs. For more information, call 03452 661 805 and we can tell you where the range you’d like to view is on display.
- John Lewis & Partners
- Care instructions
- No need to turn over. Rotate from head to foot end regularly
- Country of Origin
- L190 x W90cm
- Fabric Features
- Breathable, Insulated
- Filling Composition
- Hemp, Cotton, British Wool, Linen
- Furniture Range
- Leckford Linen 3400
- Mattress Size
- Mattress Turn
‘No turn’ indicates that the mattress should not be turned over or flipped. ‘Rotate regularly’ indicates that the mattress should be rotated from head to toe, but not turned over or flipped.
- Rotate regularly
- Mattress Type
- Pocket Spring
- Mattress cover composition
- 100% Viscose
- Side stitched
Hand or machined
- Hand side stitched
- Spring count
- Tuft Type/Surface Finish
- Cotton felt tufts
Unpackaged weight of the product
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- From free
Delivery to UK mainland locations from 3 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. 2-hour and 4-hour slots are available for an additional cost.
Availability varies by postcode. Charges apply to locations outside of UK mainland.
- Click & Collect
Not available for this item
Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.