Product code: 70021617
Our charming Oratorio lampshade lends traditional design to versatile appeal. Carefully crafted from Dupiono silk, its tapered silhouette features a wide pleating detail, complete with a crepe trim top and bottom. Its high quality and tactile handle derives from a plain weave, where two cocoons become naturally adjoined to form a medium weight silk.
Available in a number of versatile and neutral colours, it will sit perfectly in almost any room. All sizes of this lampshade should be used with a max. 60W bulb.
Please note: Silk is a natural fibre and any textural irregularities are characteristic of its closely weaved production, not defects.
- Dia.20cm = H13 x bottom dia.20 x top dia.12cm
- Dia.25cm = H18 x bottom dia.25 x top dia.16cm
- Dia.30cm = H20 x bottom dia.30 x top dia.18cm
- Dia.35cm = H23.5 x bottom dia.35 x top dia.21cm
- Dia.41cm = H27 x bottom dia.41 x top dia.25cm
- Dia.45cm = H30 x bottom dia.45 x top dia.27cm
- Dia.50cm = H33 x bottom dia.50 x top dia.27cm
Please note: Dia. 20cm to Dia. 41cm lampshades a designed with a reversible gimble. The Dia. 45cm and Dia. 50cm lampshades require a spider or lampshade carrier to ensure stable use, both of which are available to purchase separately:
- Lampshade Carrier: 70384013
- Lampshade Spider: 70384019
- John Lewis & Partners
- Country of Origin
- Eligible for International Delivery
- White & Ivory
- Lamp shade Fitting
- Reversible Gimble
- Lamp shade suitability
- Ceiling, Lamp Base
- Maximum wattage
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners