Interest Free Credit
Available at checkout when you spend £1000 or more on selected Home products. 0% APR Representative.
Product code: 64666001
The rich, varied tones give off a dark and moody vibe, allowing you to tap into the chic hotel trend by emulating a city boutique. The striped pattern runs parallel across the wool rug, allowing for a rich colour palette that has a gradient design. The piece is hand knotted in India, giving you a durable and attractive floor covering for your home.
The John Lewis Foundation: This rug has been handmade in an area of India where not all children have access to education. Through the John Lewis Foundation, which was set up to help improve the well-being of disadvantaged communities, we have worked with a local charity Care & Fair India to fund the building and running of a new school offering secondary education to teenage girls who would not otherwise have this opportunity.
John Lewis Foundation, a registered charity: 11181620.The John Lewis Foundation was established to benefit communities in the UK and overseas. Since 2007, it's supported 50 charities in 9 countries promoting education, enterprise and employment.
About your new rug
- We recommend John Lewis & Partners Rug Hold Underlay. It prevents your rug from moving underfoot and protects against colour transfer to the floor
- Shedding is a natural characteristic of wool particularly on new rugs. This will reduce over time and will not affect your rug's performance. Vacuum clean regularly to reduce the shedding.
- When vacuuming your rug, use suction only. Rotating brushes may damage the fibres
- Blot any spills with a clean, dry cloth. Do not rub or use harsh detergents.
- Latex backed therefore not suitable for underfloor heating. Specialist cleaning recommended.
- John Lewis & Partners
- Care instructions
- Specialist cleaning recommended. Use rug hold underlay to help prevent your rug from moving and colour transfer
- Country of Origin
- L300 x W200cm
- Floor covering collection
- 100% wool
- Rug Construction
- Hand loomed
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- From free
Delivery to UK mainland locations from 3 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday. Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. 2-hour and 4-hour slots are available for an additional cost. Availability varies by postcode. Charges apply to locations outside of UK mainland.
- Click & Collect
Not available for this item
Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.