Interest Free Credit
Available at checkout when you spend £1000 or more on selected Home products. 0% APR Representative.
Product code: 64618127
These natural fibre mats have been woven from differently coloured dyed strands of jute fibre for a rustic, homemade look. Made in India, you can mix the rug into your interior easily with the multiple colours.
The John Lewis Foundation: This rug has been handmade in an area of India where not all children have access to education. Through the John Lewis Foundation, which was set up to help improve the well-being of disadvantaged communities, we have worked with a local charity Care & Fair India to fund the building and running of a new school offering secondary education to teenage girls who would not otherwise have this opportunity.
John Lewis Foundation, a registered charity: 11181620.The John Lewis Foundation was established to benefit communities in the UK and overseas. Since 2007, it's supported 50 charities in 9 countries promoting education, enterprise and employment.
About your new rug
- We recommend John Lewis & Partners Rug Hold Underlay. It prevents your rug from moving underfoot and protects against colour transfer to the floor
- Natural fibres may shed. This will reduce over time, and shouldn’t affect your rug’s lifespan or performance
- When vacuuming your rug, use suction only. Rotating brushes may damage the fibres
- Blot any spills with a clean, dry cloth. Do not rub or use harsh detergents.
- Jute is a natural fibre meaning colour variance is expected both in its natural form and when dyed. This means each rug could have a slightly different tone, making your new rug unique.
- John Lewis & Partners
- Care instructions
- Specialist cleaning recommended. Use rug hold underlay to help prevent your rug from moving and colour transfer
- Country of Origin
- L240 x W70cm
- 100% Jute
- Rug Construction
- Hand knotted
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days. Order before 8pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next morning.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next day. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.