Product code: 64660301
Intricately carved by hand, our Sand Circle Rug is a great way to add interest to a space without flooding it with colour.
Carefully crafted using pure New Zealand wool, known for its luxurious pile and indulgent softness, this latex backed rug features an abstract take on a geometric pattern meaning it strikes the perfect blend between eye-catching design and relaxed sophistication.
An ideal addition to both a minimalist space or a brightly coloured room thanks to its neutral tones.
The John Lewis Foundation: This rug has been handmade in an area of India where not all children have access to education. Through the John Lewis Foundation, which was set up to help improve the well-being of disadvantaged communities, we have worked with a local charity Care & Fair India to fund the building and running of a new school offering secondary education to teenage girls who would not otherwise have this opportunity.
John Lewis Foundation, a registered charity: 11181620.The John Lewis Foundation was established to benefit communities in the UK and overseas. Since 2007, it's supported 50 charities in 9 countries promoting education, enterprise and employment.
About your new rug
- We recommend John Lewis & Partners Rug Hold Underlay. It prevents your rug from moving underfoot and protects against colour transfer to the floor
- Natural fibres may shed. This will reduce over time, and shouldn’t affect your rug’s lifespan or performance
- When vacuuming your rug, use suction only. Rotating brushes may damage the fibres
- Blot any spills with a clean, dry cloth. Do not rub or use harsh detergents.
- Latex backed therefore not suitable for rooms with underfloor heating
- John Lewis & Partners
- Care instructions
- Vacuum occasionally
- Country of Origin
- L120 x W180 cm
- 100% Wool
- Rug Construction
- Hand tufted
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners