0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, which is available when you spend £1000 or more on selected products. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
- Morris & Co Marigold China Blue/Ivory
- Morris & Co Marigold Indigo/Linen This is the current selected colour
- Morris & Co Seaweed Aubergine/Bayleaf
- Morris & Co Seaweed Ink/Woad
- Morris & Co Snakeshead Claret/Gold
- Morris & Co Snakeshead Indigo/Hemp
- Morris & Co Strawberry Thief Indigo/Mineral
- Morris & Co Strawberry Thief Slate/Vellum
Product code: 87056729
Refined Shaftsbury is classically designed and delicately proportioned, with a foam filling for a firm seat.
Want to see it first?
You may want to see and get a feel for the furniture in one of our shops before ordering. If you do plan on doing this we recommend giving us a call on 03452 661805 as not all our ranges are on display in our shops. We'll be able to tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
- Access Dimensions
This refers to the diagonal measurement of the space you'll need to get this item into your home. For more info, read our Measuring Up for Furniture guide.
- Assembly Required
- Fully assembled
- John Lewis & Partners
- Country of Origin
- Cover Type
- H101 x W78 x D91cm
- Frame Construction
- Glued, screwed and stapled
- Frame Material
- Birch and Plywood
- Height of seat
- Removable Cover
- Removable legs
Some products feature removable legs, which can help ease of access through tight doorways
- Serpentine springs
- 17kg; Packaged: 19kg
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
- Standard UK delivery within 10 weeks
- Find out how we may still help you
Product will be delivered directly by the manufacturer or their courier, rather than by one of our own green van crews.
For heavier products, generally delivered by 2 people, you’ll be contacted directly by the supplier with a proposed delivery date within the time frame shown at when you check out.
For smaller items, the supplier will despatch to you using their preferred carrier, and won’t usually contact you in those instances
Postcode exceptions (for example remote, highland or island regions of the UK) may apply to direct deliveries - see Exceptions and restrictions
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns