Product code: 32464202
Ensure your little one can get a restful night's sleep with our Spring Cotbed mattress.
Inside an open spring core offers support, whilst the outer cover provides a soft breathable sleeping surface which allows the free flow of air, keeping baby cool and regulating their heat.
This sleeping surface is washable at 40 degrees Celsius, killing all germs and bacteria, and benefits from the Anti-allergy Purotex treatment, making the mattress ideal for allergy sufferers. Plus, the core of the mattress is protected from the inevitable accidents by a waterproof, breathable layer.
- Open spring unit
- Anti-allergy Purotex treatment
- Adaptive treatment to regulate the babies temperature
- Suitable from birth to 4 years (approx.)
- Always check the mattress size you’ve bought is the correct one for the size of your cot/cotbed before removing from the packaging.
- Please ensure to always store the mattress flat or in the cot/cotbed, not upright.
- Due to the nature of shipping, (once the packaging has been removed and safely disposed of) please allow 24-48 hours for the mattress to settle before use.
- Please check that any fitted sheets used are the correct size for the mattress. Sheets that are too tight may compress the mattress, leaving a larger than is safe gap between the mattress and the cot. This also applies to sheets that may have shrunk in the wash.
- Always position your mattress in the centre of your cot so that there is no more than a 30mm gap between the cot and the mattress on the side, top, or bottom, once it has fully expanded. This allows the mattress to settle in use and leaves space for bedding. A gap on any side under 30mm is considered safe and acceptable.
- John Lewis & Partners
- Care instructions
- Removable and washable outer cover
- Country of Origin
- L140 x W70cm
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Filling Composition
- 70% Steel 30% Polyester Fibre
- 3 years
- Cover: 100% Polyester, Filling: 70% Steel 30% Polyester fibre
- Mattress Size
- Mattress Turn
‘No turn’ indicates that the mattress should not be turned over or flipped. ‘Rotate regularly’ indicates that the mattress should be rotated from head to toe, but not turned over or flipped.
- Turn and rotate regularly
- Mattress Type
- Open Spring
- Mattress cover composition
- 100% Polyester
- Removable Cover
- Side stitched
Hand or machined
- Spring count
- Tuft Type/Surface Finish
- No tufts
Unpackaged weight of the product
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners