Interest Free Credit
Available at checkout when you spend £1000 or more on selected Home products. 0% APR Representative.
John Lewis & Partners 60 Night Comfort Trial
Our 60-night trial applies to all John Lewis & Partners mattresses, excluding ANYDAY and Special Buy. This means that if you want to exchange your mattress within 60 nights from delivery you can choose a different model. For hygiene reasons, you need to have purchased a new mattress protector in the same transaction.
Terms and conditions
1. For mattress purchases bought from 12th April 2021, our 60-Night Sleep Comfort Trial starts on the date of delivery and an exchange can be made within 60 nights. If you need to exchange your mattress, please visit your nearest shop with your original transaction information, which includes the details of your mattress protector.
2. Customers are entitled to an exchange, with a refund of the difference if you choose a cheaper model. Or, you can pay the difference if you choose a more expensive model. Full refunds are not accepted unless faulty.
3. For hygiene reasons, you must buy a mattress protector in the same transaction as your new mattress. For the trial to be valid, the mattress protector must be used with the new mattress. Our normal returns policy applies to mattress protectors and they are non-refundable once used. The mattress must be in perfect condition when collected.
4. The offer is available on all John Lewis & Partners mattresses, excluding Special Buy, John Lewis ANYDAY and divan frames.
5. Only one exchange per customer.
6. Delivery must be to the same address as the first sale.
7. The offer is available when we can verify the purchase and delivery date.
8. This does not affect Sleep Trials offered by other brands.
9. There is a customer collection and recycling fee of £29.95 for the returned mattress
Product code: 80022510
Each mattress within The Ultimate Collection is hypoallergenic and houses innovative high-density springs to truly respond and support your body. Hand made with luxury natural fillings, these truly breathable mattresses enable your body temperature to self-regulate more effectively. With rows of hand side stitching, they have been designed to provide you with the perfect night's sleep.
Featuring 32000 springs in the king size model, this mattress contains high-density 4K pocket springs which effectively map the contours of your body while you sleep, relieving pressure for a supremely comfortable experience. A core of Revolution springs sit in natural pockets to allow air to pass through freely for enhanced breathability, whilst also providing a central support system.
In addition to its wealth of natural fillings, the mattress includes pashmina which is the finest, most luxurious material used in the whole collection. It is beautiful to touch and holds natural loft, making it a perfect filling to sleep on. With a warm wool side for winter and a cool cotton side for summer, simply turn the mattress over with the seasons to experience tailored year-round comfort.
The mattress' luxurious fillings and spring systems are held together with 6 rows of hand side stitching, as well as hand tufted wool rosettes for a durable, long-lasting finish. 16 vents ensure effective air flow, to keep your sleep surface hygienically clean and fresh.
The zip link offers you the flexibility to have one big mattress or two independent mattresses depending on your needs. And as each mattress is individually made, you will eliminate any roll together.
Alternative mattress tensions are available in store. Please call your nearest John Lewis to check before you visit.
Please note: The Mohair used in our mattresses is ethically sourced from Angora goats. Our supplier, from South Africa, is a member of the South African Mohair Growers’ Association and is committed to providing the best possible conditions for animals. Each goat produces between four and five kilograms of Mohair annually and is shorn twice a year in a humane manner.
Extend the life of your new mattress with a durable and breathable mattress protector.
- John Lewis & Partners
- Care instructions
- Turn over and rotate from head to toe with the seasons
- The Ultimate
- Country of Origin
- L210 x W210cm
- Filling Composition
- Hemp, Linen, Horse hair, Egyptian cotton, British fleece wool, Yorkshire wool, Goat angora, Silk, Cashmere, Tree Silk, Alpaca, Pashmina
- Furniture Range
- The Ultimate Collection
- Mattress Size
- Mattress Turn
‘No turn’ indicates that the mattress should not be turned over or flipped. ‘Rotate regularly’ indicates that the mattress should be rotated from head to toe, but not turned over or flipped.
- Turn with the seasons
- Mattress Type
- Pocket Spring
- Mattress cover composition
- 100% Viscose
- Side stitched
Hand or machined
- Hand side stitched
- Spring count
- Tuft Type/Surface Finish
- Wool rosettes
Unpackaged weight of the product
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery by our supplier within 11 weeks. Where delivery needs to be arranged, you will be contacted to arrange a date and time that's convenient for you.
- Click & Collect
Not available for this item
Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.