Interest Free Credit
Available at checkout when you spend £1000 or more on selected Home products. 0% APR Representative.
John Lewis & Partners 60 Night Comfort Trial
Our 60-night trial applies to all John Lewis & Partners mattresses, excluding ANYDAY and Special Buy. This means that if you want to exchange your mattress within 60 nights from delivery you can choose a different model. For hygiene reasons, you need to have purchased a new mattress protector in the same transaction.
Terms and conditions
1. For mattress purchases bought from 12th April 2021, our 60-Night Sleep Comfort Trial starts on the date of delivery and an exchange can be made within 60 nights. If you need to exchange your mattress, please visit your nearest shop with your original transaction information, which includes the details of your mattress protector.
2. Customers are entitled to an exchange, with a refund of the difference if you choose a cheaper model. Or, you can pay the difference if you choose a more expensive model. Full refunds are not accepted unless faulty.
3. For hygiene reasons, you must buy a mattress protector in the same transaction as your new mattress. For the trial to be valid, the mattress protector must be used with the new mattress. Our normal returns policy applies to mattress protectors and they are non-refundable once used. The mattress must be in perfect condition when collected.
4. The offer is available on all John Lewis & Partners mattresses, excluding Special Buy, John Lewis ANYDAY and divan frames.
5. Only one exchange per customer.
6. Delivery must be to the same address as the first sale.
7. The offer is available when we can verify the purchase and delivery date.
8. This does not affect Sleep Trials offered by other brands.
9. There is a customer collection and recycling fee of £29.95 for the returned mattress
Product code: 80022404
Handmade in the UK, our Ultimate Collection mattresses are designed with innovative, high-density springs alongside luxurious, hypoallergenic natural fillings. A superior sleep foundation that truly supports and responds to your body, it also features 16 air vents to ensure an effective airflow throughout the night, so that you feel cool and comfortable.
HD Pocket Springs
This mattress contains innovative pocket springs which map the contours of your body to provide a pressure-relieving sensation. The core of Revolution springs acts as a central support system, and are contained in natural pockets so that air can pass freely around the mattress. This ensures a more effective regulation of temperature while you sleep.
This mattress is filled with a wealth of natural fillings, carefully designed to offer a warm wool side for Winter and a cool, cotton side for Summer. Simply turn the mattress over with the seasons to experience tailored comfort year-round. In addition, alpaca wool is even warmer and more luxurious than sheep's wool, with a soft and springy feel that's naturally fire retardant. The combination of durable natural fibres create an incredibly sumptuous and warm feel, that's balanced by the cooling properties of breathable cotton.
Hand-tufted with wool rosettes and designed with a total of five rows of hand side-stitching, this mattress has a durable and long-lasting finish. The fillings are kept in place and well distributed to ensure edge-to-edge support throughout its lifetime.
Please note: The Mohair used in our mattresses is ethically sourced from Angora goats. Our supplier, from South Africa, is a member of the South African Mohair Growers’ Association and is committed to providing the best possible conditions for animals. Each goat produces between four and five kilograms of Mohair annually and is shorn twice a year in a humane manner.
Extend the life of your new mattress with a durable mattress protector.
Try before you buy
This is an important purchase and it’s worthwhile to try your choice of mattress in store to make sure it's right for you. Our store Partners will be able to tell you more about its benefits, and recommend options based on your needs. For more information, call 03452 661 805 and we can tell you where the range you’d like to view is on display.
- John Lewis & Partners
- Care instructions
- Turn over and rotate from head to toe with the seasons
- The Ultimate
- Country of Origin
- L190 x W135cm
- Fabric Features
- Filling Composition
- Wool, Viscose, Alpaca fleece, Tree-silk, Egyptian Cotton, Silk, Cashmere, British Fleece Wool, Cotton, Yorkshire Wool, Hemp, Flax
- Furniture Range
- The Ultimate Collection
- Mattress Size
- Mattress Turn
‘No turn’ indicates that the mattress should not be turned over or flipped. ‘Rotate regularly’ indicates that the mattress should be rotated from head to toe, but not turned over or flipped.
- Turn with the seasons
- Mattress Type
- Pocket Spring
- Mattress cover composition
- 100% Viscose
- Side stitched
Hand or machined
- Hand side stitched
- Spring count
- Tuft Type/Surface Finish
- Wool rosettes
Unpackaged weight of the product
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery by our supplier within 11 weeks. Where delivery needs to be arranged, you will be contacted to arrange a date and time that's convenient for you.
- Click & Collect
Not available for this item
Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.