Product code: 80300301
The clean, modern lines of this Treviso wardrobe would look the part in any contemporary bedroom interior.
The Treviso collection is the perfect combination of wood effect, glass and mirror. This wardrobe is finished with a light rustic frame as well as one wood effect door as standard paired with an additional door in a coloured glass finish, for a striking statement piece.
The interior is divided into two equal compartments finished in light maple with 2 shelves and a hanging rail that are fully adjustable to your preference. Soft close hinged doors are fitted as standard. For extra storage, matching wood effect drawers can be integrated into the wardrobe.
This product is delivered and assembled by the supplier for your convenience.
Extra internal and external accessories are available to purchase separately:
- Treeline - Set of 3 shelves, width 96.4cm, Product Code: 80571003
- Hanging rail, width 96.4cm, Product Code: 80571006
- Treeline - Set of 2 internal drawers with glass front, width 96.4cm, Product Code: 80571009
- Pair of LED external lights, Product Code: 80571014
- Set of 3 LED external lights, Product Code: 80571015
Want to see it first?
You may want to see and get a feel for the furniture in one of our shops before ordering. If you do plan on doing this we recommend giving us a call on 03452 661805 as not all our ranges are on display in our shops. We'll be able to tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
- John Lewis & Partners
- Compatible Accessories
- 96.4cm Hanging Rail, 2 Drawers, Set of 3 Shelves
- Country of Origin
- H221 x W210 x D67cm
- Door Type
- Furniture Range
- HDP (High Density Particle) board with MDF insets, Foil, Glass
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Wardrobe Size
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners