SHOP THE RANGE
Product code: 64650806
The simple Wellington Rug will bring a touch of comfort as well as style to your home décor.
Hand tufted by skilled artisans using 100% wool sourced from India, this rug is wonderfully soft and the solid, block colour design will perfectly offset your other furnishings as part of your wider colour scheme.
The John Lewis Foundation: This rug has been handmade in an area of India where not all children have access to education. Through the John Lewis Foundation, which was set up to help improve the well-being of disadvantaged communities, we have worked with a local charity Care & Fair India to fund the building and running of a new school offering secondary education to teenage girls who would not otherwise have this opportunity.
John Lewis Foundation, a registered charity: 11181620.The John Lewis Foundation was established to benefit communities in the UK and overseas. Since 2007, it's supported 50 charities in 9 countries promoting education, enterprise and employment.
About your new rug
- We recommend John Lewis & Partners Rug Hold Underlay. It prevents your rug from moving underfoot and protects against colour transfer to the floor
- Natural fibres may shed. This will reduce over time, and shouldn’t affect your rug’s lifespan or performance
- When vacuuming your rug, use suction only. Rotating brushes may damage the fibres
- Blot any spills with a clean, dry cloth. Do not rub or use harsh detergents.
- John Lewis & Partners
- Care instructions
- Specialist dry cleaning recommended
- Country of Origin
- Dia. 180 cm
- 100% Wool
- Rug Construction
- Hand loomed
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners