- W114 x Drop 130cm This size is available
- W114 x Drop 174cm This size is available
- W114 x Drop 220cm This size is unavailable
- W162 x Drop 130cm This size is unavailable
- W162 x Drop 174cm This size is unavailable
- W162 x Drop 220cm This size is unavailable
- W214 x Drop 130cm This size is unavailable
- W214 x Drop 174cm This size is unavailable
- W214 x Drop 220cm This size is unavailable
Product code: 68551404
A sun-filled room is a welcome sight, but not when you're trying to sleep. These lightweight polyester blackout linings are suitable for all rooms with ready-made curtains.
Blocking out sunlight, they'll encourage an undisturbed night's sleep, making them ideal for shift workers and families with young children. In turn, they protect furniture from fading beneath the glare of sunlight.
The width stated refers to a single lining. One pair of 114cm width linings will fit curtain track/pole size 94-117cm. One pair of 162cm width curtains will fit curtain track/pole size 133-167cm. One pair of 214cm width curtains will fit curtain track/pole size 182-228cmcm.
Do you need a curtain pole and accessories? Shop here.
- John Lewis & Partners
- Country of Origin
- Curtain Heading
- Pencil Pleat
- Curtain Style
- Curtain Type
- Sheer or Voile
- 100% polyester
- Washing Instructions
- Dry clean only
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from Monday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|