John Lewis Synthetic Soft Like Down Duvet, 10.5 Tog
Light yet warm, our hypoallergenic duvet has the feel of down, thanks to its sumptuous hollowfibre filling. The 'wave' stitch construction keeps filling in place, for even warmth.
Hollowfibre Each fibre of the filling has a '10 hole' hollowfibre construction. This helps air circulate and gives a lofty feel, just like natural down. It also gives greater warmth with less weight.
Suitable for Regular Washing Washable at 40°C, allowing for an effective clean that's much kinder to the environment.
250 Thread Count This number refers to the density of threads per square inch: generally, higher thread counts mean a softer and smoother feel.
Quick Drying Dries quicker compared to standard duvet drying times, meaning it’ll be ready to go back on the bed in no time.
Have you thought about a new pillow? Shop here.
- Care instructions
- Washable at 40°C in a large capacity machine. Tumble dry on hot setting until completely dry. Do not dry clean
- Country of Origin
- Cover material
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Hollowfibre
- Main Fabric
- Autumn and winter
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy