John Lewis Sonoma Sofa Bed
Firm, versatile single daybed which folds out to become a kingsize bed. In a contemporary style with a clean, precisely tailored look complemented by low, dark wood feet. The comfortable foam and fibre filling is upholstered in hardwearing, 100% polyester fabric.
The magnetic bolster cushion can be divided into two sections to use as pillows, or to create arms at either end. Please note:You will find the bolsters stored in a compartment under the sofa bed when delivered.
Please note: We’ve tried to reproduce this product as best we can but the image acts as a guide and may not be representative of the finished item. Seams, pattern placement and texture of the fabric can vary slightly.
Please note: not all our ranges are on display in our shops. For more information, please speak to a furniture Partner in store, or call 03452 661805 and we can tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, available when you spend £1000 or more on selected home products. Call 03456 065019, or visit our shops. Terms and conditions apply; find out more
- Access Dimensions Information This refers to the diagonal measurement of the space you'll need to get this item into your home. For more info, read our Measuring Up for Furniture guide.
- Assembly Required
- Fully assembled
- Country of Origin
- Cover Type
- H44 x W198 x D76cm (152 open)
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Foam & Fibre
- Frame Construction
- Glued and stapled
- Frame Material
- Hardwood and manmade boards
- Furniture Range
- Height of seat
- Removable Cover
- Removable legs Information Some products feature removable legs, which can help ease of access through tight doorways
- Sofa Bed Size
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy