0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, which is available when you spend £1000 or more on selected products. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
Product code: 32462106
The John Lewis Spring Cot Mattress is great for creating a breathable, healthy sleep environment offering long-lasting comfort and support.
The mattress has a three dimensional fabric on one side and the dent-resistant orthopaedic foam ensures the mattress stays more comfortable for longer. The fabric promotes air circulation and assists breathability, with waterproof covers to help your little one stay comfortable throughout the night, and make life easier for you.
- Springs feature a felt layer for added comfort.
- Innercare cover included: makes removing and replacing the outer cover quick and simple and can be used while the outer cover is in the wash, so you'll always be prepared to deal with any night-time accidents.
- The inner cover is made from a non-sweat water-repellent fabric, keeping baby comfortable all night.
- The bottom of the outer cover is made from a waterproof yet vapour-permeable fabric, excellent for older children when toilet training, while also significantly reducing sweating.
- The cover also draws fluid away from baby's body for comfort and safety.
Please note: Before opening the packaging please check the size of your mattress.Optimise baby's sleep by partnering your purchase with a mattress protector from our comprehensive range.
- John Lewis
- Care instructions
- Removable and machine washable outer cover
- H120 x W60 x D10cm
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Mattress Size
- Mattress Turn
‘No turn’ indicates that the mattress should not be turned over or flipped. ‘Rotate regularly’ indicates that the mattress should be rotated from head to toe, but not turned over or flipped.
- Turn and rotate regularly
- Mattress Type
- Spring count
- Tick composition
- Upper: 100% polyester; Lower: 70% polyester, 30% polyurethane