John Lewis Stonewash Stripe Cotton Bedding, Light Blue
This cool, casual bed linen made of 100% cotton is ideal for creating a calm and comfortable setting. Featuring a woven stonewash stripe design on the face, and a plain reverse, it serves as the ultimate duvet cover for simplistic style.
Easy to maintain, it is made of minimum iron fabric. Matching pillowcases available separately.
Have you thought about sheeting? Shop here.
- Age Restriction
- Bed Linen Size
- Single Duvet Cover
- Light Blue
- Country of Origin
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Home Area
- Warm iron
- Main Fabric
- 100% cotton
- Pillowcases included?
- Pillowcases not included
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Front 236, back 200
- Thread Count
- 180 to 300
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at low temperature
- Duvet Covers & Pillowcases
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
- ZZLegacy DropdownTitle
- Light Blue
|Bedding size||To fit duvet/pillow size (cm)|
|Standard pillowcase||L75 x W50cm|
|Oxford pillowcase||L75 x W50cm (excluding trim)|
|Single duvet cover||L200 x W135cm|
|Double duvet cover||L200 x W200cm|
|King duvet cover||L220 x W225cm|
|Super king duvet cover||L220 x W260cm|
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy