John Lewis'The Pan' Aluminium Non-Stick Grill Pan, 24cm
Product code: 81340637
‘The Pan’ Aluminium is our best-selling range, with a lightweight aluminium construction and soft-grip handles for safe and easy cooking.
Lightweight and easy to clean, aluminium is not naturally induction compatible, so we add a stainless steel base plate to ensuring induction compatibility on all of our cookware.
The grill pan's ridges enables you to cook barbecue-style steaks and char-grilled fish and vegetables. The grooves catch fat which can be drain off using the side pouring lips for healthier cooking.
- Durable, lightweight aluminium
- Soft-feel, heat-resistant handle
- Dishwasher safe
- Non-stick interior but avoid using metal utensils
- Suitable for use on all hobs, including induction
Getting the most from your induction pans
All of our John Lewis induction pans are tested to British and European standards for safety and performance. To ensure the functionality of induction pans, it is important to make sure the magnetic circuit with the hob isn’t broken by:
- Making sure the size of the pan base is no smaller than the hob ‘ring’
- Using pans with a flat base
- Not lifting the pan off the hob top continuously
- Giving coated and aluminium pans with steel bases more time to heat, as the aluminium sides do not heat directly from the hob
- John Lewis
- Cookware Features
- Induction Compatible, Dishwasher Safe, Oven Safe, Non Stick
- H7 x W25 x D43cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Yes, but hand wash recommended
- Induction Compatible
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes, to 180°C
- Pan Type
- Grill Pans
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.