John Lewis The Basics Woodstock Trundle Guest Bed
Ideal for the guest room, this multi-use single bed maximises sleeping space. Made from pine, it comes in a choice of natural and white lacquer finishes. It is completed with an open-coil single mattress and a pull-out guest bed, also with its own single mattress.
Thanks to its castors the guest bed can be pulled out without difficulty, and sits neatly beneath the bed when not in use. Both the bed frame and slats are made from solid pine.
Both single size, no turn mattresses are made from polyester and recycled cotton and wool. They should be rotated head to toe, but not turned over or flipped.
2 year guarantee included - mattresses only
Please note: not all our ranges are on display in our shops. For more information, please speak to a furniture Partner in store, or call 03452 661805 and we can tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, available when you spend £1000 or more on selected home products. Call 03456 065019, or visit our shops.Terms and conditions apply: find out more
- Assembly Required
- Self-assembly required
- Bed Size
- Bed type
- Guest/Folding beds
- Clearance from Floor to Base
- Country of Origin
- H99 x W98 x D203cm, Width 196cm when pulled out
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fabric Composition
- Ticking fabric: 100% Polyester
- Polyester and recycled cotton and wool
- Frame: Pine
- Mattress Size
- Mattress Turn Information ‘No turn’ indicates that the mattress should not be turned over or flipped. ‘Rotate regularly’ indicates that the mattress should be rotated from head to toe, but not turned over or flipped.
- No turn
- Mattress Type
- Open Spring
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy