House by John Lewis Vero Navy Teaspoon
This charming and practical Vero Navy teaspoon boasts a smart plastic handle that not only looks great, but also offers durability and comfort, making it ideal for everyday dining.
The Vero cutlery range comes in a wide variety of vibrant colours, so you can pair it up with other matching pieces or mix up the colours to add a bit of fun to your family's dining experience. Each piece if made from stainless steel with a plastic handle.
Our House by John Lewis range is designed to be at the heart of a contemporary home: well thought out, well made and surprisingly affordable. The feel is modern and uncluttered; useful products that you'll love to live with.
House by John Lewis
- Care instructions
- When possible, place cutlery into dishwasher with metal parts pointing downwards. Once cycle has finished, or when cutlery has been hand washed, wipe with a dry cloth.
- Vero Navy
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Type
- Dishwasher Safe
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel and plastic
- Stainless Steel Grade Information The highest grade is 18/10 which contains 18% chrome for protection against corrosion and 10% nickel for lustre & resistance to high temperatures. Stainless Steel knife blades contain 13% chrome and no nickel for a longer lasting, sharper edge.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Thursday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Thursday