Joie Baby i-Spin 360 i-Size Car Seat, Coal
Product code: 31554925
- Suitable for infants 40-105cm in height
- R129-compliant (i-Size ready)
- Isofix compatible (base included)
- 2 year guarantee
- Swivel base turns all around for accessible child harnessing and effortless rearward-to-forward transitioning
Meet the i-Spin 360 - Joie Baby's R129 certified car seat that can face backward for longer and still keeps your little one safe even when forward-facing. The 360° seat rotation makes securing your child in the seat even easier, for less stress and less effort.
- 360° rotating seat makes an easy in, easy out
- Guard Surround Safety panels automatically extend when the child is placed in the seat and provide added security for the head, body and hips
- Grow Together™ multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
- Tri-Protect™ headrest offers security with three layers of protection inside the wings, including patented Intelli-Fit™ memory foam
- 6 recline positions that can be used whether forward or rear-facing, as well as 19 adjustable support leg positions that can be changed to provide better stability
- Grow-with-me infant insert has 3 individual pieces for a custom fit at any stage
- With plush cushioning and fabrics, plus built-in side ventilation, your little one will feel cosy on every journey
- Easy to fit, thanks to the retractable ISOFIX connectors and installation indicators that let you know when the seat is fitted properly
- Mis-use proof mechanism ensures your child stays securely rearward facing until at least 15 months (80-105cm height)
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering. This can be done in store with a Partner or on the car seat manufacturer's website.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- We also offer in-store and virtual appointments so you can access our All Things Baby services at a time and place to suit you. Click here to book your appointment. or find your nearest department store here.
All the car seats in our range are designed to give your child the best possible protection and meet the criteria set out in the R129 (iSize) safety regulation. A baby must travel in the safer rear-facing position up to the minimum recommended age of 15 months. Some R129 car seats can be used rear-facing until a child is 105cm tall, which is around 4 years old.
Side impact testing is assessed as part of the regulation to improve the protection of the child’s head and neck. R129 also makes use of the most high-tech crash test dummies which not only has improved sensor technology to test for greater sensitivity, but it also features more sensors on fragile areas of the body. iSize is an enhancement of R129 that makes it easier to confirm your car seat's compatibility with any iSize approved vehicle - reducing the risk of installing your car seat incorrectly. While all i-Size car seats meet the R129 testing standards, not every R129 car seat is an iSize compatible seat.
R129 (iSize) car seats are classified by height only. The below table is a rough guide as to how the car seats can relate to a child’s age based on the average child's height. In some instances, we may still need to check the weight of the child within the height band due to the maximum mass load permitted on a vehicle’s ISOFIX points.
|Type||Height of Child||Approx. Age of Child|
|Baby||40-85cm||Birth up to 15 months|
|Toddler||40-105cm||Birth up to 4 years|
|Toddler||40-150cm||Birth up to 12 years|
|Toddler||76-150cm||15 months up to 12 years|
|Child||100-150cm||4 to 12 years|
Note: This is a rough guide only. Please always refer to the individual car seat’s guidance for more specific details. Some car seats will be approved for use across two or more height bands. This just means that these seats have the ability to adapt as your child grows, meaning they can use them for longer.
- Joie Baby
- Car Seat Type
- Baby Car Seats, Toddler Car Seats
- Care instructions
- See instruction manual
- Country of Origin
- Forward facing size: L65 x W58 x H62-76cm. Rearward facing size: L65 x W58 x H51.5-62cm
- Facing Position
- Forward Facing, Rear Facing, Swivel
- Height Band
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- R129 Regulation
- R129 Compliant and iSize
- Joie Baby i-Spin
- Reclining positions
- Unpackaged Weight Car Seat Only
Driven by the simple joys of childhood, Joie is a global baby gear brand who are a family-first kind of company. Joie cares deeply about the wellbeing of children and their products are designed to make life so much easier and enjoyable for parents worldwide. All their products are rigorously tested to the highest European standards and they work hard to educate consumers on the importance of car seat safety and the benefits of using rear facing car seats and the European i-size standard. The brand treasure the importance of families and work hard to champion their values, their welfare, and their futures. The heart of the Joie brand and their core philosophy is to serve your family, our community, and the earth that we all enjoy.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery by our supplier within 7 days. Where delivery needs to be arranged, you will be contacted to arrange a date and time that's convenient for you.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.