0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, which is available when you spend £1000 or more on selected products. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
Product code: 31554922
- Group 2/3
- Forward facing, from 15-36kg or 33-79lbs (approximately 3-12 years old)
- Isofix compatible
- Enhanced side protection system for added security for the head, body and hips
Meet Joie's trillo, a super safe and lightweight highback booster seat that's perfect for taking your little one to the park or the grandparents. Combining maximum safety with the practicality and comfort you and your family need, it's cleverly equipped with a range of features to give your little one a boost from 3 years onward:
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group||Child's weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4-12 years|
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
- Joie Baby
- H84 x W48 x D39cm
- Facing position
- Group band
- Group 2 and 3 car seat
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- 3 years
Unpackaged weight of the product
- Weight of child
- 15-36kg or 33-79lb
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Order by 8pm to collect from John Lewis & Partners, Waitrose & Partners, or selected Booths stores from 2pm the next day. Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 8pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next morning.
- Evening Delivery
Named evening delivery 6pm - 10pm, Monday to Friday, including bank holidays. Order by 8pm for delivery the next evening.
- International Delivery
Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.