Jools by Jenny Brown Cubic Zirconia Pendant Necklace, Silver
A charming and sparkly brilliant cut round cubic zirconia stone is set in a 'V' style setting hung on a simple plain link chain. Add a little dazzle to your evening attire.
Jools by Jenny Brown
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Jewellery Type
- Main Stone Type
- Cubic Zirconia
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Solid Sterling Silver
- Metal colour Information The colour of the metal: Silver - includes white gold, platinum, chrome etc.; Gold - includes yellow metals; Rose Gold - includes Rose gold and copper tones; Mixed - two or more metal colours e.g. a ring with white gold and rose gold elements.
- Necklace Type
Jenny Brown Limited was established in 1998 by Jenny and Poldi Gliksman. On returning to UK having spent many years living in Africa and with a vision to fill a gap in the market for affordable high quality sterling silver jewellery, the concept of JOOLS was formed. With an extensive range of silver and cz designs to suit all tastes and pockets the quality is not compromised and JOOLS has now become a well known brand in the market. Innovative and exciting new designs are introduced throughout the year. As an independent company Jenny Brown Limited prides itself on excellent after sales service and flexibility welcoming commissions. JOOLS is now available across the UK in exclusive high quality retailers.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday