Until 12 June, we’re offering Interest Free Credit when you spend just £500* or more on selected nursery products including prams and car seats.
*0% APR Representative: Subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. Minimum spend reverts to £1000 from 13 June. find out more
Product code: 31501001
The Joolz Day3 is ideal for navigating the city in elegant comfort.
This pushchair is the complete package, ideal for a newborn through to toddler age. with quick and easy folding this storage friendly pushchair cleverly blends style and functionality.
- Newborn carrycot - Allowing you to use it as a lie-flat pram for your new baby. Featuring see-through cot ventilation that allows cool air to circulate the carrycot.
- Pushchair seat unit - A forward-facing or rearward pushchair when they get a little older.
- Accessories - UPF 50+ sun hood, bumper and shopping basket.
- 3-in-1 design adapts to car seats, carrycot and reversible seat.
- Ergonomic seat with easy-access upright position and a comfortable five-point harness.
- The cot and seat have a high position so you will never have to bend too far and you can easily pull your little one up to the table - perfect for cafe breaks and family dining.
- This new Joolz Day3 has an improved design with high-quality materials including rich leatherette features and is elegantly finished for a premium look and feel.
- Large, lockable wheels and one-hand steering to ensure a smooth ride for both you and baby/
- Extra large shopping basket means you'll always have storage space.
- One-hand bumper bar opening.
- Height adjustable handle bar to suit whoever is steering little one.
- Easy, compact 1-piece folding and upright storage.
- UPF 50+ sun hood with see-through ventilation to allow the extra flow of fresh air.
- Lifetime warranty if registered online.
Car seat compatibility:
- Joolz iZi Go Modular by BeSafe, BeSafe iZi Go and iZi Go Modular, Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix, Pebble & Pebble Plus, Kiddy Evo-Lunafix & Evolution Pro 2 (also in reclined position), Cybex Aton, Aton 4, Cloud Q & Aton Q (i-Size) (also in reclined position), Nuna Pipa.
Accessories sold separately:
- Joolz parasol, nursery bag, footmuff, raincover, mosquito net, car seat adaptors, all-terrain wheels, footboard, cupholder, XL shopping bag, comfort cover and more.
- Accessories Included
- Shopping basket, bumper, sun hood
- Adjustable handlebars
- Changing bag included
- Colour of chassis
- Compatible with carseats
- H59 x W43 x D95cm
- Facing position
- Front and Rear
- Folding mechanism
- 2D fold
- Free standing when folded
- Handle Height
- Harness type
- Lockable swivel wheels
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- Lifetime warranty, once registered on supplier site
- Maximum User Weight
- Reclining positions
- Removable wheels
- Suitable From
- Type of wheels
- Foam filled
Joolz strongly believe the world needs to move towards a healthy, sustainable way of living and that corporations and business have both the ability and responsibility to lead the way. Within their positive design philosophy they look for innovative solutions that contribute to this transition.
The first steps they have taken in this direction have led to a second life for the packaging of their products. Every box, be it the pushchair itself, or every other accessory, can be transformed into a practical and beautiful product for children to play with or for decoration in children’s rooms. The packaging has received brilliantly positive feedback from customers, spurring them on to create more!
To celebrate the great miracle of your child's birth, Joolz offers a little gift. When you register the guarantee for your pushchair on the Joolz website, they plant a tree and you can follow its development on their website.More from Joolz
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Next or named evening delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy