Joseph Joseph Twist Whisk, Grey/Green
Product code: 81220633
With a simple twist of the handle, this clever design switches between two different types of whisk. In its closed or flat position, it's ideal for stirring sauces or making gravy as its heat-resistant, silicone-coated stainless-steel wires are perfect for scraping and combining ingredients together. In its open position, it becomes a conventional balloon whisk that's perfect for whipping cream or beating egg whites into peaks.
Suitable for non-stick cookware, it also folds flat for compact storage. The silicone wires are heat-resistant up to 200°C/392F.
- Joseph Joseph
- Nylon, silicone and stainless steel
- Country of Origin
- Dishwasher Safe
Founded by twin brothers Antony and Richard Joseph in 2003, Joseph Joseph has successfully blended innovative design, contemporary styling and a distinctive use of colour in its products. While many brands concentrate on just one of these aspects, Joseph Joseph focuses on the whole user experience, creating products that work beautifully and are a pleasure to have around the home.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.