Product code: 68910138
The Kärcher WD2 multi-purpose vacuum is a must-have for DIY enthusiasts. It’s powerful and efficient, and makes light work of everything from dry or wet areas to fine or coarse dirt.
Kärcher ‘s multi-purpose vacuums have been engineered with practicality in mind, from the compact size and shape to the ingenious tool storage and time-saving accessories. This vacuum is ideal for cleaning your garage, workshop and even car interior.
A special cartridge filter makes wet or dry vacuuming easy - it's one of the most versatile home and workshop tools. A powerful 1000W motor enables superb pick up of rubble, sawdust, spills and sludge and its liquid pick up can even unblock sinks.
Easy to use
Although strong and powerful, the WD2 is light, mobile and ergonomic, ensuring easy transportation for the jobs you need to do.
Standard accessories included:
- Suction hose, 1.9m, 35 mm
- Suction tubes, 2 piece, 0.5 m, 35 mm
- Wet and dry floor tool, clips
- Crevice tool
- Cartridge filter
- Bumper bar
- On-board accessory storage
- Accessories Included
- Suction hose, 1.9m, 35 mm, Suction tubes, 2 piece, 0.5 m, 35 mm, Wet and dry floor tool, Clips, Crevice tool, Cartridge filter, Bumper bar, On-board accessory storage
- Automatic Cable Rewind
- Bag Full Indicator
- Bag or Bagless
- Cable length (m)
- H43 x W34 x D37cm
Remove dust particles, mites - even unpleasant smells
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- Kärcher WD2 Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- Noise Level
How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Vacuum cleaner type
- Cylinder Cleaners
- Variable Power
Alfred Kärcher founded the German family-owned Kärcher company in 1935, and today it remains a top performer in the business of cleanliness and maintenance of value. Providing supremely reliable pressure washers, Kärcher have been behind the scenes in cleaning such distinguished sites as Nelson’s Column, the Space Needle and Mount Rushmore. More from Kärcher
- Standard UK delivery within 7 days
- Find out how we may still help you
Product will be delivered directly by the manufacturer or their courier, rather than by one of our own green van crews.
For heavier products, generally delivered by 2 people, you’ll be contacted directly by the supplier with a proposed delivery date within the time frame shown at when you check out.
For smaller items, the supplier will despatch to you using their preferred carrier, and won’t usually contact you in those instances
Postcode exceptions (for example remote, highland or island regions of the UK) may apply to direct deliveries - see Exceptions and restrictions
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns