Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer
Combining retro styling with classic Kenwood performance, the KMX50GBK is a powerful and versatile food preparation solution.
Featuring a capacious 4.3L glass bowl with large and handle, 500W motor, planetary mixing action and a selection of ingenious attachments, the kMix Kitchen Machine will easily handle stiff doughs and large quantities of ingredients.
A unique fold function perfectly incorporates ingredients without losing air, which is vitally important to successful baking mixtures.
Speed control and safety
The 6 speed electronic control allows you to carefully, smoothly build up to the desired speed without spillage of bowl content. For additional safety, the machine will automatically stop if the head is lifted.
The KMX52G kMix Kitchen Machine includes the following attachments, all of which can be manually set to an individual height for optimum mixing:
- K-beater - shaped perfectly to reach every area of the glass bowl, ideal for mixing dry ingredients and crushing biscuits for cheesecake bases
- Balloon whisk - designed to trap air easily while whisking to add maximum volume to the ingredients, ideal for Meringues or simply whipping cream. It is also fantastic for light and fluffy flawless cakes
- Dough hook - formed to take the hard work out of kneading bread, fantastic for tough white breads such as brioche, stolen and pizza bases
- Accessories Included
- K beater, dough hook, whisk
- H34cm x W36.1cm x D34.9cm
- Model name / number
- 6 plus fold function
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Monday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Choosing the right kitchen gadget