KETTLER Sport Coach M Rowing Machine
Kettler Coach M rowing machine is built for you to get a full-body cardiovascular workout. Made in Germany, it’s fitted with a 6kg flywheel and provides 10 levels of magnetic resistance, so you can gradually increase the intensity of your exercise sessions. It has a continuous display of 6 functions including time, distance covered, oar strokes and energy consumption.
The Coach M rower features a Polar receiver for you to easily monitor your heart rate, as well as a visual and audible alarm to let you know when you’ve reached your upper pulse limit. The rower also allows you to perform 18 additional strength and fitness exercises using the included padded board.
Safety Warning: Before starting a new exercise programme we recommend you consult your doctor or other professional medical adviser. Click here for more information
- Assembly Required
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Console position
- L206 x W53 x H67cm
- Dimensions (folded)
- Downloadable Content Information Training programmes and/or software updates available to download via the Internet, a USB connection and/or an SD card
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ergometer Information Used to measure effects of a period of work or exercise. Measured as calories expended while excercising
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Heart rate monitoring (via chest strap)
- Yes - (included)
- Heart rate monitoring (via hand sensors)
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 3 years guarantee (parts and labour)
- Maximum User Weight
- 130kg (19 stone)
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Polar compatible
- Power Supply
- Rail Length
- Resistance range
- Resistance Type
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Transport wheels
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 48kg (7 stone 7.8 lbs)
- Workout Fan
Recognising and setting trends. For more than 60 years, Kettler has shaped the sports and leisure market with cutting-edge product solutions. Some of them have made history: With the world's first aluminium bike, in 1977 Kettler revolutionised the bicycle world, the "Golf" home trainer became Europe's most popular fitness equipment in the 1980s, generations of children and youths grew up with the KETTCAR and the first weatherproof table tennis table to this day stands for trend-setting functionality.
Out of the small company that was founded in 1949 in the Sauerland town of Ense-Parsit a corporate group operating worldwide has emerged . More than 1,100 employees ensure the development, manufacturing, and sales of innovative products that shape the active recreation of all generations and contribute to a high quality of life.
- Delivery in 3 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the equipment that's best for your needs and the space you have available in your home