Have you thought about
Product code: 45926810
Double Strength Deep Wrinkle Filler works instantly and over time without any silicones!
Two types of Hyaluronic Acid provide double the wrinkle filling power instantly filling in wrinkles while also plumping and smoothing them over time.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring substance. It is able to hold more water than any other natural substance and is known to help hydrate the skin.
Hyaluronic Filling Spheres
- Sodium Hyaluronate Filling Spheres are composed of a mixture of high and low molecular weight. These spheres bind large quantities of water in the superficial layers of the epidermis, enabling the spheres to swell almost immediately in contact with water and thus promoting an effective hydrating effect. The retained water promotes an increased level of hydration in skin tissue and helps to visibly fill out wrinkles and promote skin firmness.
Directions for use:
Apply this targeted treatment to wrinkles every morning and night, before putting on moisturizer, for dramatic results in 4 weeks.
- Beauty Concern
- Anti Wrinkle
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Skin Type
- Specialist Skin Treatments
In 1851, Kiehl’s was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York City's East Village neighborhood. Our unique, extensive background represents a blend of cosmetic & herbal knowledge developed and passed down through the generations. Wherever we serve our patrons around the world, we are committed to offering high quality products and an exceptional, personalized service. More from Kiehl's
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Monday
- Collect+ from a local shop from Monday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy