Kiehl's Original Musk Eau De Toilette Spray, 50ml
- Our Kiehl's Signature Scent
- For both Men and Women
- Convenient Eau de Toilette spray
- Scent not derived from animals
- Not tested on animals
This modern version of our classic signature scent is based on the unique blend of Kiehl’s Original Musk Oil essence. Our special Musk “recipe” begins with an initial creamy, fresh citrus burst of Bergamot Nectar and Orange Blossom...followed by a soft floral bouquet of Rose, Lily, Ylang-Ylang and Neroli. Finally, Original Musk Eau de Toilette dries down to a warm, sensual Oriental finish of Tonka Bean, White Patchouli and, of course, Musk...the soul of this distinctively modern scent.
Spray directly on the skin, avoiding the eye area.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Original Musk
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Floral Woody
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
In 1851, Kiehl’s was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York City's East Village neighborhood. Our unique, extensive background represents a blend of cosmetic & herbal knowledge developed and passed down through the generations. Wherever we serve our patrons around the world, we are committed to offering high quality products and an exceptional, personalized service.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Tuesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy