Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser, 150ml
Lightweight formula to remove excess oil and impurities
This oil-free, quick-lathering cleansing foam thoroughly removes impurities and visibly reduces excess oil on skin’s surface, while leaving skin looking more balanced.
With Imperata cylindrica root and Lemon Fruit Extracts, our non-stripping, sulfate-free formula leaves skin clean and refreshed without over-drying.
Paraben-free. Silicone-Free. Fragrance-Free. Oil-Free.
Key formula properties:
- Oil-free, quick-lathering cleansing foam
- Non-stripping, sulfate-free formula
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin types
- Paraben-free, Silicone-Free, Fragrance-Free, Oil-Free
- Controls shine and on skin for 24 hours
- Reduces oil on skin’s surface even after 24 hours
- Imperata cylindrica root extract: the plant thrives in dry, excessively saline environments and is native to many of Earth’s deserts, but is especially prolific in the Australian Outback. Its roots contain high concentrations of potassium.
- Lemon fruit extract: has astringent and antiseptic qualities. High in natural fruit acids, it has been reported that lemon fruit has the highest percentage of Vitamin C of all of the fruits. It is extracted from the peel of the lemon.
- Beauty Feature
- Oil Free
- Cleanse & Tone
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ultra Facial
- Skin Type
In 1851, Kiehl’s was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York City's East Village neighborhood. Our unique, extensive background represents a blend of cosmetic & herbal knowledge developed and passed down through the generations. Wherever we serve our patrons around the world, we are committed to offering high quality products and an exceptional, personalized service.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy