Kit Heath Gold Plated Chantilly Necklace
A sophisticated and stylish gold plated necklace with an eye drawing floral design to add glamour to your look. Wear this to accompany a special occasion outfit or spice up a casual one.
Matching earrings available.
H1.8 x W1.8 x H.1cm
This item comes packaged in a gift box.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Jewellery Type
- Main Metal Type
- Sterling silver
- Gold plated
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Solid Sterling Silver
- Metal colour Information The colour of the metal: Silver - includes white gold, platinum, chrome etc.; Gold - includes yellow metals; Rose Gold - includes Rose gold and copper tones; Mixed - two or more metal colours e.g. a ring with white gold and rose gold elements.
- Necklace Type
Kit Heath is a British jewellery designer who specialises in contemporary sterling silver pieces. With an international following, the brand has established itself a reputation for producing beautiful, tangible designs which suit many occasions, day and night. The brand’s success lies in Kit’s attention to detail, design integrity and the uncompromised quality of the products.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow