Kit & Kin Body Oil For Baby, 100ml
Product code: 31339124
A blend of 12 naturally nourishing oils including jojoba, ginseng, rosehip, apricot and papaya, this grease-free formula will help keep babies relaxed and happy.
Approved by dermatologists and certified natural by the soil association, Kit & Kin's hypoallergenic body oil is made without any harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances. Nature at its best.
Better for baby
Newborn skin is delicate, and so is a baby’s immune system. Skin is the body’s largest organ and absorbs up to 60% of ingredients in the products we apply. Many bath and body products available today contain toxic ingredients such as parabens and SLS; these synthetic ingredients have been recognised to cause irritation and may even have damaging effects longer term. However, there’s much you can do to protect your baby.
Cosmos Natural soil association approved Kit & Kin skincare is certified natural by the COSMOS association, is hypoallergenic, and approved by dermatologists. Your baby deserves the best. You deserve the best. Kit & Kin only use pure oils, gentle herbs and the cleanest ingredients. The fabulous range will help protect your little ones soft delicate skin and ensure your family steers clear of any harmful toxins.
Every product gives back through the Kit & Kin Foundation. Thanks to your support Kit & Kin help protect acres of threatened rainforest around the world and support women and children living in these areas with educational scholarships, family planning clinics and healthcare. Together, we can make a real difference.
- Bath & Shower Type
- Bath Products
- Kit & Kin
- Country of Origin
- Suitable From
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.