L'Occitane Verbena Eau de Toilette, 100ml
Product informationZesty notes of Mediterranean verbena mingle with a rosy base of geranium and lemon tree, making L’Occitane Verbena Eau de Toilette a firm favourite.
With a soothing quality that's ideal for everyday wear.
Elegantly presented in a glass spray bottle, engraved with a verbena leaf.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Founded in 1976 by Olivier Baussanto celebrate the Provencal art-de-vivre L'OCCITANE offers high quality beauty products and fragrances, developed following the principles of phytotherapyand aromatherapy. With nothing but an alambic, a small truck and a solid knowledge of plants, Olivier Baussan, at the age of 23, first distilled Rosemary essential oil to sell in the local markets of Provence. The L’OCCITANE journey always begins with textures and fragrances inspired by the Mediterranean lifestyle-using a L'OCCITANE product is always a moment of well-being and sensory delight. L’OCCITANE follow a strict formulation charter to guarantee the best quality, the best efficiency, and an optimal pleasure of use, while respecting people and environment. Striving to use high-quality, traceable, natural ingredients, they use over 200 botanical ingredients which are carefully selected for their effectiveness and their ability to give your skin the elements it needs to be beautiful.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy