Complete the look with L.K.Bennett handbags.
- 2 This size is unavailable
- 2.5 This size is unavailable
- 3 This size is unavailable
- 3.5 This size is unavailable
- 4 This size is unavailable
- 4.5 This size is unavailable
- 5 This size is selected but unavailable
- 5.5 This size is unavailable
- 6 This size is unavailable
- 6.5 This size is unavailable
- 7 This size is unavailable
- 7.5 This size is unavailable
- 8 This size is unavailable
- 8.5 This size is available
- 9 This size is unavailable
Product code: 13643227
Choose a chic and practical pair for weekday or weekend with these Audrey court shoes from L.K.Bennett.
Featuring a classic, slip on design with a pointed toe and a mid stiletto heel for a touch of lift. Wear with anything from tailoring to an occasion dress.
- Heel Height
Heel Height: (approx) Flat: <1cm; Low: 1-4cm; Mid: 5-8cm; High: 8+cm
- Heel Type
- Main Shoe Material
- Upper: Patent Leather. Sole: Leather
- Shoe Style
- Court Shoes
Brand information & size guide
A British luxury high street brand, L.K. Bennett was founded by Linda Bennett in London in 1990 with the vision of bringing “a bit of Bond Street luxury to the High Street”. Renowned for their signature kitten heels favoured by celebrities and stylish women alike, the brand rapidly became the ultimate destination for feminine footwear. Ready-to-wear collections were introduced in 1998 establishing the leading status of the fashion house that offered complete wardrobe solutions for all occasions.
Standing for enduring style and confidence, L.K. Bennett designs are for those who want to look effortlessly polished and feel their best. All collections are designed in-house with a distinctive handwriting that combines signature detailing with striking colours, distinctive prints and flattering fit and a quality that is crafted to be treasured. The brand aims to empower and inspire confident femininity for a new era of women.
Delivery & returns
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
Next or named day delivery
Order before 8pm
- Next or named evening delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Order before 8pm
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Order before 8pm
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|