Product code: 83670902
A sleek, walnut-stained version of the award-winning Lem stool by Shin and Tomoko Azumi, launched in 2000.
The steel frame of this stunning bar stool extends downward so that it doubles up as a footrest and it's designed so that the seat and footrest are always a comfortable distance apart.
The seat swivels and is height adjustable via a gas lift. The Lem stool won the 30th FX International Design award, the 'Good Design' award in Japan and is part of the permanent collection at London's Victoria & Albert museum.
Please note: not all our ranges are on display in our shops. For more information, please speak to a furniture Partner in store, or call 03452 661805 and we can tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.Call 03456 065019, or visit our shops.
- Assembly Required
- Fully assembled
- La Palma
- Country of Origin
- H63-75 x W37 x D42cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Height of seat
- Chrome and wood
- Stools Type
- Bar Stool
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns