La Prairie Cellular Hydrating Serum, 30ml
Is your skin thirsting for moisture? This intensely hydrating yet lightweight serum quenches your skin’s thirst from the moment of application, continuing to fulfill its need for moisture three ways: attracting moisture, binding moisture to the skin and preventing moisture loss by restoring the skin’s natural moisture barrier. It alleviates dryness and that feeling of tightness, leaving your skin feeling replenished, revitalized and more receptive to further moisturizing treatment.
- Infuses the skin with intensive moisture and nutrients
- Attracts moisture, binds it to the skin and prevents moisture loss
- Eases dryness and helps to reduce tightness
- Restores suppleness to the skin
- Improves and intensifies the benefits of any moisturizer applied over it
Gently smooth two drops of this lightweight serum over your face and neck. Apply morning and evening followed by a moisturizer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Skin Type
La Prairie was born on the shores of Lac Leman where a pioneering doctor discovered the key to timeless beauty. His revolutionary ideas transformed the way we age and his methods became closely-guarded secrets whispered in rarefied circles around the world. La Prairie has become a symbol of excellence, a name inextricably linked with timelessness. Made from natural riches sought deep in the ocean, precious minerals from the Earth’s core, flora Indigenous only to the mountains of Switzerland and the latest technological processes, La Prairie is forever on the forefront of advanced science.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Sunday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy