La Prairie Cellular Platinum Cream, 30ml
Do you appreciate all that is pure and rare? If you are searching for the most luxurious, the most skin-transforming anti-aging treatment product, this splendid cream is for you. It recharges the skin’s electrical balance, which improves its absorption of beneficial nutrients. Designed to enhance your skin’s natural beauty, preserve its texture and tone, and restore its radiant glow, this cream represents the most exciting advance in skincare in this decade. The absolute pinnacle of science and luxury!
- Guards cellular DNA and helps to prevent damage that can result in accelerated skin aging
- Balances the skin to improve hydration, protection and receptivity to nutrients
- Climate-activated moisture release enhances the skin’s suppleness, elasticity, tone and plumps wrinkles
- Transforms the skin, giving it an ageless soft splendor
Apply morning and/or evening, following cleansing and toning, using the applicator. Smooth over face and neck, avoiding the eye area. May be used alone or over a serum.
View the rest of the La Prairie Platinum Collection here
- Beauty Concern
- Lifting & Firming
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Skin Type
La Prairie was born on the shores of Lac Leman where a pioneering doctor discovered the key to timeless beauty. His revolutionary ideas transformed the way we age and his methods became closely-guarded secrets whispered in rarefied circles around the world. La Prairie has become a symbol of excellence, a name inextricably linked with timelessness. Made from natural riches sought deep in the ocean, precious minerals from the Earth’s core, flora Indigenous only to the mountains of Switzerland and the latest technological processes, La Prairie is forever on the forefront of advanced science.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Wednesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy