Lacanche Macon LG1053GE Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Ivory / Chrome Trim
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Hand made to order, the Lacanche Macon is a solidly constructed dual-fuel cooker with a powerful 5-burner gas hob. This model is finished in an elegant ivory with a shining chrome trim.
The pan stands on this gas hob are made from solid cast iron with a non-slip coating, while the burner tops are in solid brass, for greater flame efficiency. Each gas burner control has 2 preset settings (maximum and simmer); they’re also child-safe and fitted with gas flame failure sensors.
This powerful range cooker is versatile too, featuring two roomy 55L oven cavities: one is a high temperature 3.5kW gas oven, the other a static (conventional) oven, offering even cooking and the benefit of the large and powerful 2.65kW grill.
The third smaller 25L electric oven with grill is great for cooking on a smaller scale, and completes this range cooker as a formidable piece of equipment in any kitchen. For extra versatility, there is also a useful storage drawer for your pots and pans.
Cleaning your Lacanche Macon is easy too: all of the oven walls are coated in an 8-layer, anti-acid enamel finish, and the doors and seals can be effortlessly removed for cleaning.
Can be specified for LPG. Requires 30 amp dedicated power supply.
Hand crafted in the small village of Lacanche in the Burgundy region of France, arguably its gastronomic heartland. Lacanche cookers are revered by some of the most respected chefs, cooks and cookery writers for use in their own homes. Each range cooker represents a culmination of 200 years of 'savoir faire' acquired making cookers with traditional skills and craftsmanship.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Appliance Width
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 5kW, 1x 4kW, 2x 3kW, 1x 1.5kW
- Cable Included
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Capacity- Third Oven
- Child lock
- H90-91 x W100 x D65cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Main oven B / Second oven C / Third oven B
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Function- Third Oven
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Main Oven
- Half Grill
- Hob Features
- 5x gas burners, cast iron pan supports
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Push Button
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Lining Type
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- LG1053GE IV A
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- LG1053GE IV A
- Number of Burners
- Number of Shelves
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Pan Supports
- Cast Iron
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Suitable for LPG Conversion
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence