Lacoste Touch of Pink Eau de Toilette, 90ml
Lacoste Touch of Pink, the first fragrance from the Pink Collection captures the essence of a woman full of youthful sensuality.
The young and playful fruity-scent brings spontaneity and joyful moments in life.
- Top Notes: Orange, Coriander leaves, Cardamom seeds
- Heart Notes: Jasmine, Violet leaves, Carrot-seed oil
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Musk, Vanilla
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Touch of Pink
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
The Lacoste brand has been a symbol of relaxed elegance since 1933. Built on its genuine sporting roots, including the invention by René Lacoste in the mid-20s of the polo shirt signed with his emblem, the ‘crocodile’, the brand offers a unique universe through a wide range of products including fragrances. With the Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Collection, Lacoste delivers a fragrance collection inspired by one of the world’s most famous pieces of clothing, the Lacoste polo shirt. L stands for Lacoste, 1 is a reference to the unique cotton ‘petit-piqué’ fabric and 2 means short-sleeved. The second 12 relates to the number of polo shirt prototypes produced until René Lacoste was happy with the results. Lacoste captures the essence of this timeless classic polo shirt in the collection of fragrances, each colour reflecting a different feeling or mood. All the fragrances capture a feeling of lightness, coolness and freshness that the petit-piqué fabric gave René Lacoste when he wore it as a tennis champion, and each bottle is adorned with the now legendary crocodile logo.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy