Laguiole by Jean Dubost Ivory Teaspoons, 6 Pieces
Product informationThese teaspoons are made in France in the classic French style. Presented in an open wood box they will make a treasured gift for a foodie friend.
Laguiole by Jean Dubost
- Care instructions
- Avoid long dishwashing cycles. Dry carefully with a cloth after washing.
- Laguiole Ivory
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Type
- Dishwasher Safe
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel and plastic
- Teaspoon (6)
- Stainless Steel Grade Information The highest grade is 18/10 which contains 18% chrome for protection against corrosion and 10% nickel for lustre & resistance to high temperatures. Stainless Steel knife blades contain 13% chrome and no nickel for a longer lasting, sharper edge.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 25g (per piece)
About Laguiole by Jean Dubost
Jean Dubost was founded in 1920 in Viscomtat, a tiny village tucked away in the heart of the mountains of France. The company has been awarded the EPV (Living Heritage Company) label and combines traditional know-how with industrial know-how.
Internationally renowned, the Laguiole Jean Dubost trademark is famous for the manufacture of a vast range of Laguiole items, made of materials of the very finest quality. Jean Dubost has also added a touch of novelty to its products, thus offering its customers a vast choice of colours and designs to meet the constant change in worldwide trends.
The bumble bee that is found on all Laguiole cutlery is one of the emblems of the region where it is made. Together with the Jean Dubost logo and the country of origin, it guarantees its authenticity.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow