Lancôme La Nuit Trésor Eau de Parfum
Discover La Nuit Trésor, a sultry, smouldering perfume for women with notes of fresh raspberry, frankincense, and vanilla, with a bewitching heart of Black Rose essence.
This new fragrance is Lancôme's first 'Gourmand Woody Floriental' perfume, a scent of passionate love - as showcased in the new advert featuring the beautiful Penelope Cruz.
The La Nuit Trésor bottle is shaped like a black diamond, the most mysterious and precious of all diamonds, and adorned with a black rose choker as a symbol of elegance.
The scent: This rich and exquisite women's perfume was crafted by two master perfumers who combined their craftsmanship to create La Nuit Trésor Eau de Parfum.
Beginning with a burst of delicious raspberry, the notes of a Damascena rose have then been enhanced to give the fragrance a deep and mysterious scent. Vanilla, grown on the petals of an orchid in Tahiti, gives the fragrance a solar and radiant note.
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Since its creation in 1935, Lancôme has celebrated women and helped them to feel confident in their own skin.
Happiness, femininity and the French spirit of ‘joie de vivre’ are at the heart of everything we do.
La vie est belle at Lancôme!
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy