Product code: 46018601
La vie est belle" is a French expression meaning life is beautiful.
1. A philosophy of life and happiness or universal declaration to the beauty of life.
2. An Eau de Parfum with the noblest ingredients including Concrete of Iris Pallida, Jasmin Sambac Absolute, Orange Blossom Absolute and Patchouli Essence, lain on a bed of fine delicacies.
3. A unique olfactory signature exclusively created for Lancôme by three of France's leading perfumers.
Originally released in 2012.
- Top notes: Pear, black currant
- Heart notes: Orange blossom, jasmine, iris
- Base notes: Praline, vanilla, tonka bean, patchouli
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- La Vie Est Belle
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity
The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity
Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Since its creation in 1935, Lancôme has celebrated women and helped them to feel confident in their own skin.
Happiness, femininity and the French spirit of ‘joie de vivre’ are at the heart of everything we do.
La vie est belle at Lancôme!More from Lancôme
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy