Lancôme Ô d'Azur Eau de Toilette, 75ml
Capture the essence of a quaint afternoon in the South of France with Ô D’Azur perfume for women from Lancôme.
Forty years after the creation of the fragrance classic Ô de Lancôme, Lancôme introduces the breathtakingly fresh scent Ô D’Azur, a soft summer eau de toilette inspired by the majestic Cote d’Azur along the French Riviera.
The fruity-floral fragrance captures the feeling of relaxed sensuality on a late summer afternoon where warm, golden sands are caressed by the sparkling blue Mediterranean sea. Ô D’Azur embodies the freshness of Sicilian Bergamot and the sensuality of Rose and Peony flowers.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Ô d'Azur
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Since its creation in 1935, Lancôme has celebrated women and helped them to feel confident in their own skin.
Happiness, femininity and the French spirit of ‘joie de vivre’ are at the heart of everything we do.
La vie est belle at Lancôme!
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy