Lancôme Ô de Lancôme Eau de Toilette Spray
Thousands of drops of water, like a cascade of refreshing notes... Sensual, cool, and invigorating, deliciously spontaneous and natural, Ô de Lancôme is the essence of lightness and exhilaration. Its beautifully luminous green colour is evocative of the sun shining on the early morning dew.
Ô de Lancôme, a bouquet of vibrant and refreshing notes that opens with a sparkling accord of citrus and floral notes - Lemon, Mandarin, Bergamot - subtly softened by Jasmine Honeysuckle.
- Top notes: Lemon, bergamot, mandarin orange, honeysuckle
- Heart notes: Jasmine, basil, coriander, rosemary
- Base notes: Vetiver, oakmoss, sandalwood
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Ô de Lancôme
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Since its creation in 1935, Lancôme has celebrated women and helped them to feel confident in their own skin.
Happiness, femininity and the French spirit of ‘joie de vivre’ are at the heart of everything we do.
La vie est belle at Lancôme!
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Tuesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy