Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour, Coral
Laura introduces a luxurious new lipstick that gives lips the ultimate in colour, texture, and finish. In one smoothing swipe, the crème formula envelops lips in rich colour with a semi-lustrous finish. The cushiony, lightweight texture feels comfortable, while pure olive oil and vitamin E nourish lips. Features an elegant, modern case with a metalized finish.
- Cushiony, lightweight creamy texture feels comfortable on lips
- Provides medium to full coverage with a semi-lustrous finish
- Longwearing formula (6 hours to 8 hours)
- Provides rich colour with one smoothing swipe
- Colour glides evenly onto lips; does not skip or drag
- Gives the appearance of visibly fuller and younger looking lips
- Formula does not bleed or feather; does not dry or fade; does not set into lip lines
- Features an elegant, modern case with a metalized finish
- Dermatologically and allergy tested to minimize the risk of allergy and irritation
- Jojoba wax allows for even colour application.
- Pure olive oil comforts and nourishes lips.
- Vitamin E nourishes and moisturizes lips, leaving them soft, soothed and conditioned.
- Rose seed extract helps to restore skin’s elasticity.
- Hyaluronic filling spheres plump to fill fine lines and wrinkles, visibly repairing and smoothing lips over time.
Laura’s technique: Press bullet to lips using even pressure to apply colour on both upper and lower lips; to refresh press lip together. For more defined lips - line lips with Lip Pencil before or after Lip Colour application.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Lipstick Finish
Laura Mercier Cosmetics allow every woman to achieve an incredibly even, smooth, yet natural-looking complexion. Over Laura's prolific career as a professional makeup artist, she developed her signature trademark, the "Flawless Face". This very simple four-step process, can give every woman perfect-looking skin in minutes.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy