Lee Scarlett High Waist Skinny Jeans, Dark Deluxe
Exude pure sophistication in the Scarlett high waist skinny jeans from Lee this season.
Carefully made from a durable, Power Stretch denim, these timeless trousers feature a classic 5-pocket styling, timeworn hems and seams an a zip fly and button front fastening.
Team with a variety of your favourite weekend outfits for an unbeatable laid-back look.
- Finish Information Ripped - tears and/or heavy wear that has created holes in the denim Distressed - creates a "worn-in" look using various techniques. Results in colour fading in places but fabric remains intact
- 92% Cotton, 6% Elastomultiester, 2% Elastane
- Rise Information Low: Sits on the hips roughly 2" or more below the naval & should measure 7.5" or less, Medium: Perching on the hip bone just below the naval, a mid-rise should measure 8" to 9", High: Will sit at or above the naval & is likely to be 9.5" or more
- Trouser Length
- Trouser Type
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable
Lee began manufacturing work wear overalls and jackets in 1889 and became the leading manufacturer of industrial clothing in the USA. This original, utilitarian aesthetic remains prevalent in the construction of their current denim collections. New styles are often inspired by original designs and re-cut for a modern update. The enduring name and varied ranges have seen Lee become a major global denim brand.
|Size (Jeans)||Low Hip (inches)|
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Saturday